Scientific excellence dedicated to the primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention of renal insufficient patients with:
- Innovative methodological approaches
- International multicentre clinical trials in the cardiorenal field
- Large scale cohorts
- Translational research
- Innovative biomarkers
- Advice from experts coordinating national and international excellence programs in the cardiorenal field.
- Databanks and biobanks, unique in France, which allow validating new biomarkers.
- University research organization for the coordination of international projects.
- Investigation centers certified in clinical research for the management of your tests.
- Ongoing clinical tests to change clinical practices.
- An independent board of international scientific advisors.